Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas dear blog

Dear blog,

I know it's been a while since I really paid any attention to you past the fleeting thought of "I should do that".  I'd say that life got in the way, I needed to focus to wrap up my degree, and I've been working too hard trying to make ends meet that I just haven't been able to find the time to look you up and drop in a few lines.  But that wouldn't be entirely true...

I've still had time to knit, and where there is knitting time, I should be able to steal a few minutes of that time to tell you about it.  Although that would leave less time for knitting... I do miss writing.  And I do think more frequently than I might like to admit, "I should blog that". 

So, in the spirit of the holidays, Merry Christmas dear blog.  My gift is to try and remember to take a few minutes to do something here way more often then every few years.  More actual writing, less just thinking about it. 

Just not this exact minute... the in-laws are on their way, and this will kick off another Christmas scramble around the collection of families.  14 hours of Christmas visits, presents, food, family, and love.  And in the next few days, I'll even tell you about it.  Here we go!

Love,
Jen

No comments: